You now have done all the research to figure out your niche and you have got the golden ticket.
You have to actually meet them. What I mean by "meet" them is that you are in the online business- so most of your "meetings" will be online or over the phone.
But ...what if you don't like them?
There is certainly that possibility. Believe me...I know.
So ......before you build your website or put alot of energy and time into curating some content...Please......
Let's figure out if you "like" them first.
Because if you can say that you really love your people...then building this business is going to be a lot more fun and exciting for you because you "know " that you love your people.
The easiest way to figure this out is by building yourself a Facebook FanPage. Its free and really easy to do.
1. Because now that you have figured out your niche..you need to meet your people. How else can you do this without paying? Its free!
Open the following URL to create a business page on Facebook:
Once there, you’ll choose one of the following six categories for your page: Choose Brand because you are branding yourself.
2. I did this with my first niche and the more I would post, the more I realized that they really didn't line up with me. Its a great way to "test the waters" and see if you like them or if they like you. Let's continue with building this thing....
About your page – You get 155 characters to describe your page. This description appears close to the top of your Facebook page on both desktop and mobile. Try to be as detailed as possible.
URL – The is your website
Facebook URL / username – You may have the option to choose a custom vanity URL for your page, i.e. facebook.com/yourbrandname. You can change this after you get at least 25 people to join
– Upload a main profile picture/icon for your page. Profile pics should be at least 180 pixels wide by 180 pixels tall.
But you don't need to hire a designer for this . You can go to www.canva.com to design one for free or Picmonkey.com to create or make any images that you need for this. they are the best. I use them for everything...even this pinnable post picture ...yeah...I did that on Canva.
Then you finish filling out the information that they need and then you hit "publish" and start inviting people!
3. Creating a Fanpage is a way to "funnel" your clients into a Facebook group. When you get your peeps into a group- you can really start serving them on their level and dig into what they need.
4. You can create awesome funnels that will attract people to your webpage once you have that up. In the mean time - you don't need it- your Facebook Group Page will work just fine until you get your page situation under control.
5. You can see easily if your people like certain things or don't. This is important. Even if you get as far as to start a Facebook group- you will know if they are an active group or if they are not what you are looking for.
Either way....if don't like them..you can silently walk away from the page. You have figured out if you love this group or not and that is a very important part of figuring out if you should continue with this niche or not.